Safety is Always our First Priority
Our goal at Cool Air Mechanical, Inc. is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. We are constantly reviewing our safety and health program and are looking for ways to improve the program and to minimize risks of injury.
- Some of the best practices that we have in place at Cool Air Mechanical, Inc. include:
- • Identify hazards before an accident can occur.
- • Ensure that our employees receive the education needed to work safely.
- • Implement administrative controls, engineering controls and work practice controls to reduce the risk of injury.
- • Provide workers with the knowledge and safety equipment that is needed to complete the job safely.
- • Recognize efforts made by employees to work safely.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and customers. If you would like to learn more about our safety and health program, please contact our office at: 763-205-0821
Ongoing Safety Training
We believe education is a crucial element in minimizing risk and creating a safe workplace environment. This education comes in many forms at Cool Air Mechanical Inc., including but not limited to: OSHA trainings such as OSHA 10-hour, 30-hour and HAZWOPER trainings, workplace safety meetings, third party continuing education classes/workshops/seminars, toolbox talks, and the experiences of others.